Top-Rated Private Investigators in St. Louis, MO
WE ARE ST. LOUIS PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS PROVIDING SURVEILLANCE, BACKGROUND CHECKS, INTERVIEWS & STATEMENTS, PROCESS SERVICE, JURY CONSULTING & PROBLEM SOLVING
Licensed & Accredited Private Investigators in St. Louis, Missouri
We are competitive and passionate about solving our clients' problems. Our St. Louis private investigators provide quality Surveillance and Investigation services. We also conduct comprehensive Background Checks, Counter-surveillance, Audio/Video Debugging, Interview & Statement services, along with Problem Solving, and Juror Consulting services to help our local St. Louis County clients achieve needed objectives and goals.
Based out of Missouri, we service both Missouri & Kansas, including the St. Louis, MO metro area. Some of the areas we service, but are not limited to:
Our Contact Info:
Phone: (844) 426-6370 Toll Free Nation Wide
Phone: (314) 669-6922 St. Louis
Our STL Private Investigation Services Include:
- GPS Tracking
- Interviews & Statements
- Background Checks
- Process Service
- Information Gathering
- Problem Solving
- Jury Research
Important Things to Remember:
- We do not guarantee outcomes, but we work diligently, effectively, and tirelessly to provide the information our customers are seeking.
- Privacy and Confidentiality are part of our business philosophy, we will never discuss our STL clients cases with anyone.
- Make sure to enter specific requests on the Shopping Cart Page. There are sections requesting information that will help us in your case.
- Upload files on the Shopping Cart page if you would like for us to have pictures or documents that will help us in your case.
- We proudly offer our St. Louis private investigator services in Des Peres, Ladue, Glendale, Dardenne Prairie, Wildwood, Creve Coeur, Chesterfield, Town and County, MO and throughout the STL metro area.
Surveillance/ Private Investigation Time Estimates:
- Unless you want the St. Louis private investigator to check on a piece of property, minimum of 3 hours is needed to ensure quality of service.
- Most often, several days, at least a few hours a day, are needed to obtain verifiable and consistent information.
Frequently Asked Questions
See some of the most common FAQs our private investigators and detectives in St. Louis, MO encounter and our answers to them.
How Do I Get Started With A Private Investigation?
The first step is to order the service you need. We can do that for you via phone, email, or live chat. You may also order your services online by clicking on PERSONAL CLIENTS on the home page if you are a retail customer OR clicking on BUSINESS CLIENTS if you are a business. If you have any questions, you can call, email, or use the live chat function. We also have videos that you can view on how to use the site. We also have a drop down menu and page of the Types of Cases we service if you would like to do research.
Are Your Private Investigators In St. Louis qualified?
Yes, all of our local St. Louis private investigators are highly skilled, well trained, licensed, and insured.
Where Are You Located?
Our local private detectives have locations in St. Louis and throughout the country. We service all 50 states, and work throughout the world.
How Long Will My Investigation or Surveillance Case Take?
This is by far the most frequently asked question, and the simple truth is nobody knows. If they did, they would be psychic. We are happy to give estimates, but every private investigation case is different based on so many factors, it is impossible to determine. Some cases we may have tons of information, like names, pictures, addresses, phone numbers, common visited places, etc. This may help, but if the subject won't leave their home in a timely manner, then all the information in the world will not matter.
If it's a fidelity case, and the subject goes to work, stays in for lunch, goes to the grocery store, then home, that could be 10 hours without a suspicious act. There is no way to determine how long cases take, that is why we charge a minimum of 3 hours, and if more hours are needed, we OK that with the customer. This allows the customer to determine the investigation hours and it also ensures the customer is updated on what is going on.
Can Investigators Hack Cell Phones, Emails or Social Media?
No. These are private and protected under law. Access to this info is required via the owner or under subpoena. Our St. Louis private investigators follow the law and best practices when it comes to local investigations.