Child Support Investigations: How to prove support can, should, and will be paid.
Child support, or child maintenance, is a payment made by a parent for the financial benefit of a child normally at the end of a marriage or other relationship. Child maintenance is paid directly or indirectly for the care and support of children of a relationship that has been terminated, or in some cases never existed.
We investigate the following:
- Locate place of residence
- Locate place of employment
- Find out how they are getting paid (cash, check, direct deposit, etc.)
- Property Ownership and Asset search (vehicles, boats, motorcycle, etc.)
- Corporation/ LLC/ and other Business Ownership
- Bankruptcy Search
In respect to child support obligations, a dead-beat parent is one who has refused to provide child support payments or expenses.
Child support agencies typically refer to clients as being in compliance, not in compliance or criminally non-compliant. Compliance is judged by the paying party's performance in meeting the financial terms of the child support court order. In some circumstances, obligors found "not in compliance" or "criminally non-compliant" have even had their professional (e.g. doctors, lawyers, dentists, etc.), and driver's licenses suspended or revoked in an effort to collect monies for support and shared expenses.
* The Bradley Amendment requires state courts to prohibit retroactive reduction of child support obligations. Basically, unless the custodial parent agrees in court to lower the amount, the dead-beat parent will be liable for the amount of child support owed until paid or the debt forgiven. In short, bankruptcy or ability to pay does not reduce what is already owed.
Our agents obtain the information above to help the legal system in determining and collecting appropriate child support payments.
Surveillance and witness testimony are the best way to prove these factors, and that is where our dedicated investigators can help assist in providing our customers with the best opportunity to prove their case.
Click HERE to order this service now. Questions? Please call, email, or "live chat" us!