Who we are:
Taylor Payton Investigations is a full service investigation firm. We understand that hiring an investigator can be a difficult and personal decision, and we want to help answer any questions you have. We are competitive and passionate about solving our clients problems.
We have a wide range of expertise due to the talents of our investigators. From
medical/ pharmaceutical issues, to domestic and corporate issues, to problem solving, our firm's experience ensures clients get the best results.
Customers using our interview & statement services have an experience investigator conducting these services. We follow strict instructions and ensure the service stays on task and target.
Customers using our background check service have a real person conducting the investigation by: making calls, doing research, and verifying multiple sources. This ensures a more reliable and in depth background check as compared to online database checks, which can be outdated, inaccurate, impersonal, and unreliable.
Our services include:
- Interviews & Statements
- Background Checks
- Process Service
- Information Gathering
- Problem Solving
- Jury Research
Things to remember:
- We do not guarantee outcomes, but we work diligently, effectively, and tirelessly to provide the information our customers are seeking.
- Privacy and Confidentiality are part of our business philosophy, we will never discuss our clients cases with anyone.
- Make sure to enter specific requests on the Shopping Cart Page. There are sections requesting information that will help us in your case.
- Upload files on the Shopping Cart page if you would like for us to have pictures or documents that will help us in your case.
Surveillance/ Investigation time estimates:
- Unless you want the investigator to check on a piece of property, minimum of 3-5 hours is most likely needed for any surveillance job.
- Most often, several days, at least a few hours a day, are needed to obtain verifiable and consistent information.
- First 100 miles there is no charge for mileage. Once the agent travels 100 miles, there is a $20 charge per 100 miles traveled for vehicle maintenance and gas purposes. (this is rare)
- Supplies are billed at cost, and is approved by the customer prior to purchasing if requested, such as a thumb drive, DVD, camera, recording device, etc. (this is rare)
Contact Info: Main Office
Address: 1301 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64106
Phone: (844) 426-6370 Toll Free
Phone: (816) 945-6789
Select a Service: